Vote for your favorite Messiest and Most Unorganized Shop!

February Contest: Vote for your Favorite Messiest and Most Unorganized Shop!

• Mike Davis

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • SteveColes

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Farmerbw

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • LocoWoodWork

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
This is hard to decide. So much clutter, so little organization, and I thought I was bad. Y'all are way better at this than I am.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Look like all winners, however I was in Steve's shop for a while and immediately thereafter checked my medical records for the date of my last tetanus booster.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
At the end of every project, my shop looks like an amalgam of these. To make a 6"x6" plywood box, I apparently need 16 clamps, 4 chisels, two different table saw blades, 3 squares, #6 and #8 screws, pocket hole screws, dowels, a custom band saw jig, CA glue, yellow glue, epoxy, a block plane, 8 different grits of sandpaper in 2 sizes, 4 router bits, and I have to change the bag for the dust collector twice.

I am seriously considering a bunkbed for my next workbench, just so I have double the surface area.

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
:rotflm:
At the end of every project, my shop looks like an amalgam of these. To make a 6"x6" plywood box, I apparently need 16 clamps, 4 chisels, two different table saw blades, 3 squares, #6 and #8 screws, pocket hole screws, dowels, a custom band saw jig, CA glue, yellow glue, epoxy, a block plane, 8 different grits of sandpaper in 2 sizes, 4 router bits, and I have to change the bag for the dust collector twice.

I am seriously considering a bunkbed for my next workbench, just so I have double the surface area.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hey Bas, the more surface area you create in your shop, the more places to set things down and not put them where they belong.

But that is never my problem - hence I didn't enter a picture of my shop surfaces. So anyone who's ever visited my shop knows I'm exaggerating - PC for lying.

Maybe a bigger shop will let me get more organized, maybe...

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Farmerbw is our winner! Please contact KenofCary to make arrangements to receive your $25 prize.

Brian, remind me to bring the checkbook to the next lunch if you can wait that long or send me an address via PM and I'll mail it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS