VERY LAST CHANCE FOR PHENOLIC DEALS

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
This is the very last chance to grab phenolic material at pennies on the dollar pricing. I still have 1/2" solid phenolic in 4'x5', 5'x5', and 3'x5' sheets available. I also have 3/4" in 4'x5' sheets. Lots of smaller pieces of 1/2" around 12"x12". At last count, I have about 49 saw inserts for various saws. I also have 4- 24"x36"x3/4" router table blanks I cut out. The price on these is $45. I will bring to the picnic whatever anyone wants to order from the above, plus a little more. After the picnic I will not be distributing by delivery, but all will be sold or stored in my barn. All the phenolic is solid material, dense and stable, which makes for excellent router tables, auxiliary drill press tables, table saw sleds, jigs, fixtures, table saw extension tables, etc. Phenolic material can be glued up with epoxy, CA, and some other adhesives. The price is still $5.00 per square foot, and $6.00 for 3/4". Buy 2 or more full sheets and get even better pricing. Thank you for reading this and considering helping me dispose of the material.

bbrown

Bill
User
I'd like some of the 12" x 12" pieces, 3/4 and 1/2", and some saw inserts for a Grizzly tablesaw…...
I don't suppose you can ship?
I understand if this is too much trouble though.
I live in VA, and work in Albemarle, NC. I am not able to make the picnic.

--Wm. Brown
Forest, VA
434-907-5427 cell

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll take a couple of the 3x5' sheets or 4x5' sheets off your hands at the picnic. 1/2" thick is fine. Those should fit in the back of my CRV. Thanks Bruce.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Bruce, I am still wanting to get one of the 3/4" 4' x 5' sheets if you can hold it for me -- I cannot make it to the picnic this year due to a prior commitment -- I have been very busy over the past few weeks dealing with the death of my sister (sudden) and I'm Executor of her estate. If need be, I can make a trip down to get it if you need it gone soon. Just let me know.

Rob

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Bruce,

What do you mean by old style? I tried to figure it out from the Leecraft site, but I’m missing something!

I too am interested in plates for a unisaw (‘73).

If they’re for sale, I’d like to buy several.

Zach

All the regular inserts for the Unisaw are gone, but I have 8 old style delta, right tilt blanks that can be modified I believe.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce,

What do you mean by old style? I tried to figure it out from the Leecraft site, but I’m missing something!

I too am interested in plates for a unisaw (‘73).

If they’re for sale, I’d like to buy several.

Zach

That is what the paper said they were wrapped in. These 8 plates aren't wrapped for resale like all the others, all I can do is offer them for $5.00 each, and hope you can make them to fit your saw The material can cut with carbide blades and carbide cutters. Don't put them through the bandsaw or planer.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Are you selling the saw inserts or are these just yet to be claimed?

Thse are all unclaimed plus a few odd extra plates. Yes, they are all for sale as I have no desire to store them, or any other material. I still have at least 10 sheets of 1/2" and 10 of 3/4", and 3 pallets of pieces around 12"x12", and other sizes +/-. So if you want just small pieces, I have over 500 of them. If someone would to take this material as a lot, and continue to do as you will with it, I am open to offers, you might be surprised at what I might do.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Bruce, I could use a couple of old style unisaw blanks, and if you have some 1/2" that is at least 14" long X 9" wide, I could use a couple pieces. If not, then four of the 12" x 12" x 1/2" pieces. Thanks, the other Bruce

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
do you have any inserts that would work for a SawStop?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce, I could use a couple of old style unisaw blanks, and if you have some 1/2" that is at least 14" long X 9" wide, I could use a couple pieces. If not, then four of the 12" x 12" x 1/2" pieces. Thanks, the other Bruce

I know there are none like that. I'll bring some of the smaller pieces.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'd like some of the 12" x 12" pieces, 3/4 and 1/2", and some saw inserts for a Grizzly tablesaw…...
I don't suppose you can ship?
I understand if this is too much trouble though.
I live in VA, and work in Albemarle, NC. I am not able to make the picnic.

--Wm. Brown
Forest, VA
434-907-5427 cell

Hi William, I got to say, that is quite a haul to and from work! I could ship some pieces to you, how many of which do you want? I don't have any inserts for Grizzly left, sorry there. Please let me know your wishes.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Just a reminder, I will bring some material, and what saw inserts I have left, to the picnic. Anything anyone wants specifically in sizes, I need to know by 4:00 this afternoon to get it in the truck. I have some very nice 3/4" 24"x36" router table top blanks. Brown color is $45 and white $55.

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
May I please have a piece 3/4" thick x 12" x 36" please?
I will also be picking up 4 inserts for Ken Serdar that he has already ordered.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS