Vega 2600 bowl lathe $1,800 Located near Augusta West Virginia $1,800

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not mine, not endorsing, but boy oh boy if someone here buys it, I would love to come see it...
I guess it is a bit of a road trip..LOL (nearly Maryland!)

LocoWoodWork

Steve
Corporate Member
Not mine, not endorsing, but boy oh boy if someone here buys it, I would love to come see it...
I guess it is a bit of a road trip..LOL (nearly Maryland!)

Thanks a lot Hank. I'm on a road trip in MD (in a pick-up) visiting my newborn granddaughter. Now I've got this on my mind...

iclark

Ivan
User
Waiting for a Stubby.
Stubby's are nice, but a Vega 2600 is a bowl lathe. I have drooled over them for years but never quite got one. Without a facebook account, no idea what is/was at that link (in terms of color/generation).

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Stubby's are nice, but a Vega 2600 is a bowl lathe. I have drooled over them for years but never quite got one. Without a facebook account, no idea what is/was at that link (in terms of color/generation).
You don’t need a FB account to view the ad but you will need one to contact the seller.

-Mark

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
For those without Facebook:
Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 9.43.02 AM.png

iclark

Ivan
User
Gene, Thank you. All I could see in the OP was the "Login to Facebook" link.

Even if I had the time and the crew to go get that, I don't have room for another lathe in the shop. But, man, that is a sweet deal on a great bowl lathe if one has sources for bowl blanks that big.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Gene, Thank you. All I could see in the OP was the "Login to Facebook" link.

Even if I had the time and the crew to go get that, I don't have room for another lathe in the shop. But, man, that is a sweet deal on a great bowl lathe if one has sources for bowl blanks that big.
Just click on the FB link and it will show you the ad (which has now been removed).

Ignore that it is showing ‘log in’ in the embedded link.

-Mark

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS