Urns for Vets build day(s) Photo update

Skymaster

New User
Jack
THe military medallions are the ones I am hoping to get shots of...preferably on boxes (even if just positioned and not glued) so we can show them off. I have the flyer and took what I could from it already. It has the medallions by themselves, so I started with that.

The 10x12x5.75 urn is no longer inn production, I modified it to the present day 7.5x7.5x9, this meets the standard for all columbariums and Arlington Cemetary. If you PM me with an email address I can send you pics of our emblems. Somewhere on this site are the new plans

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
The original design was for a more square box, however that box did not specs for interment in the Columbarium at Arlington National Cemetery and so the latter design is what is now being made. We do have a small number of the old style still in stock until they are gone. Yes, you can have an emblem for your own urn; what branch of service? PM me your address and I'll get one in the mail. Just start a conversation and keep it private.

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
If there is going to be another mass build project let me know, I will take off from work to help. As a veteran it is something I would be honored to do for the military brethren who served out great nation. Being laid to rest in Arlington is among the highest honors and compliments anyone veteran can receive.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Nothing planned as yet, I am very happy that the need for more urns is very low. Means my brothers and sisters are doing well. USAF this end

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have about 200 more Urn Flyers. I sent about 100 each to Berta and Richard (Graywolf) to pass out at the last Klingspor event. I think Berta passed here batch on to Phil. Let me know if anyone needs this last batch. They fit nicely in a medium Flat Rate box and I can ship them anywhere. I really don't need them up here in Floyd.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors