Urn medallion needed

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hello all,
I am building an Urn for a neighbor and I am in need of an Army medallion. I live in Durham, I am near Pinehurst quite often on the weekends and I will be in Greensboro on Friday morning for the "Estate sale with Antiques and High End Tools".

Estate Sale link:

Please reach out to me via PM if you have one and are near any of the prescribed places.

Regards,

Matt

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I am planning to be in Greensboro Friday delivering the phenolic material. I can bring the medallion with as I have some on hand. We can set up a meeting place. Just tell me where. I am familiar with the Farmers Market.

mpholway

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Trying to PM sawman101 but can't find it on new platform. Anyone have any ideas/thoughts/instructions?

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Trying to PM sawman101 but can't find it on new platform. Anyone have any ideas/thoughts/instructions?

PM is now conversation. In the upper right you will see an envelope icon. Click that and then click start a conversation.

Last edited:

mpholway

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you all for you offer of assistance. I have worked things out with sawman101 and I will be meeting him in Greensboro on Friday.
KR,
Matt

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil if you are talking to me let me know where we can meet
Jack, I am out and about all day. Normally in downtown Raleigh, NCState, West Raleigh and Cary. Just tell me where and I will be there.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS