Updated Raffle Sales Plot

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I tried again today with the same Master Card that kept getting "Failed" responses. This purchase went through fine and I received the ticket numbers in my email. Another purchase also worked with a CitiBank Visa card.

Maybe Ron's tiny fix worked.

Last edited:

FlyingRon

Ron
There were two fixes. First, with the help of Daniel (tri4sale), I fixed an issue where the CVV2 begins with a leading zero. We were dropping those. He was able to get the affected card to work.
The other was that our payment form had one field for first and last name and I was crudely separating that. I noted the old site just asked for them individually, so I changed that as well.

Now if I could just get by BBT card to work on the other sites.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am seeing many more approved CC transactions than in previous days. Whatever changed seems to have solved a lot of the issues. Thanks to Ron and all of the people that responded with the reasons that their card was rejected. A specific reason is much more useful than the generic "Declined" response we were seeing.

That is what is great about this site - we work together to solve difficult problems.

I'm hoping sales will now sky-rocket as we are way behind in selling tickets for this year's raffle.

That is both a problem - for us - and an opportunity - for you. There are thousands of dollars of prizes and only less than 1000 tickets sold thus far. You can get really good odds to win a prize now that things are working correctly.

Play on folks. As the lottery people say - your chances to win are way better here.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors