UPDATE: Klingspor's Woodworking Shop to CARY move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Good morning all,

We will open the doors in our Cary location on AUGUST 14th, 2017. Mark your calendars.....

Raleigh is almost empty so if you happen to stop by, we might not have what you need but will ship it for free from our Hickory location or you can order online and use coupon RAL17 for free ground shipping until we get opened up.

Raleigh store hours are changing - WE WILL CLOSE RALEIGH LOCATION ON THE 10TH AND WILL REOPEN ON THE 16TH! NEW HOURS AT RALEIGH LOCATION WILL BE 10AM-3PM TO SELL SHELVING AND WHATEVER LEFT OVER INVENTORY THAT WE MAY HAVE AT GREAT DISCOUNT PRICING! IT WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE 31ST OF AUGUST!

Cary will open AUGUST 14TH AT 8 AM. New hours for this location will be 8am - 6pm M-F. Saturday 9am - 6pm. Sunday 1pm - 5pm.

Almost there and boy are we ready to get back to normal :eusa_danc Thank you all for your patience during this crazy time!!!!!!

Coleman
828-267-3700
cfourshee@woodworkingshop.com

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks Coleman. Looking forward to the new location. In another thread there was something about an open house on Sept. 9. :dontknow:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We are looking for volunteers to have an NCWW presence at the Grand Opening on the 9th. We'll be bringing the Outreach Trailer and if you can demonstrate turning or scrolling or any other woodworking related activity please let a Board Member or one of our Outreach directors know. They are Dirk (golfdad) and Barry W here.

Help us help out one of our great supporters and have some fun during their grand opening celebration.

Edit: Oops, turns out we won't be able to have the trailer there as it is already committed to the Stokes Stomp that weekend. But we'd still like to see some Cary/Raleigh members do some demos at the opening.

Last edited:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

After several conversations we have decided to stick to our original plan to have the trailer at Stokes Stomp in Danbury, NC on Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 9 & 10. We will need about five volunteers there each day.

We will have as many local folks as possible from the Raleigh-Durhan-Cary Triangle area coming to the grand opening of Klingspor's new store in Cary on Sept. 9.

Last edited:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
We are looking for volunteers to have an NCWW presence at the Grand Opening on the 9th. We'll be bringing the Outreach Trailer and if you can demonstrate turning or scrolling or any other woodworking related activity please let a Board Member or one of our Outreach directors know. They are Dirk (golfdad) and Barry W here.

Help us help out one of our great supporters and have some fun during their grand opening celebration.

Edit: Oops, turns out we won't be able to have the trailer there as it is already committed to the Stokes Stomp that weekend. But we'd still like to see some Cary/Raleigh members do some demos at the opening.

After all Klingspor has done to help us and our Outreach program, I will be there to do a hands on demo - not sure what yet but probably a spill plane for making flowers. Great for kids, even better for the ladies and it is also always good to bring flowers home when you have new tools also.

I will probably only be able to spend an hour or so. We will need some more demonstrators

Now I need to find some straight-grained pine. Surely the big box store will have some :nah:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have an ez-up 10' x 10' canopy that I will be happy to loan. I have to do some swizzles before I commit to be there and demo.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I just saw that the 14th is a Monday, UGH....I have a big project starting that day, so I won't be able to be at the opening of the store. UGH!!!! I'll take another look at the schedule this week to see if I actually have anything I need to be there for on Monday. UGH, I hate that!

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just saw that the 14th is a Monday, UGH....I have a big project starting that day, so I won't be able to be at the opening of the store. UGH!!!! I'll take another look at the schedule this week to see if I actually have anything I need to be there for on Monday. UGH, I hate that!

Well you will have plenty of time recoup from your big project because the Grand Opening celebration day is Saturday Sept 9

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
I'll be there to help out, not sure what I can do though. Point out all my scars for a "what's not safe segment"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS