Update for Sketchup Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
We have some more info on the Sketchup Class. We are looking at Feb 4 in Chapel Hil. The class will run from 9-4 with about an hour lunch around noon. As usuall we wil probably order pizza for lunch. As of now we have 10 that have exspessed interest and one possible. We would like to see that # go to 12. Cost of the class for 10 will be 40.00. If we can get to 12 it will drop to 35.00. The following people have exspressed interest. Please let me know if you arestill on board. We also have a couple laptops available for those need to use one for the day. :eusa_danc

Golfdad-Dirk
Michael Mathews- maybe
Mark Darby
Fulldec-Don
Woodlaker2 - Ray
mpholway - Matt
Rick B- Rick
Danny Batchelor- Danny
LB75 - George
woodkid - Tim
pridmore - Andy

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dirk,
Unfortunately February 4th does not work for me. Please let me know if/when another is scheduled.
Regards,
Matt

LB75

George
@golfdad I just want to confirm that this class is suitable for beginners? I don't want to waste a spot, and the other students time, since I am a complete novice.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Welcome Shawn,
Please make a post in the intro area to properly introduce yourself. It's great to have you!

I'm fairly close just about 5 miles south in Chapel Hill. Don't be a stranger!

I am brand new here (first post!). Been in Hillsborough for almost a year now. Hi everyone!

I'd like to come on Feb 4.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Ok folks we have 11 committed so far. We need to get to 12 or more to reduce the donation from 40 to 35. We are scheduled for Sat Feb 4th 9-4. We will be meeting at Woods Charter School, 160 Woodland Grove Lane, Chapel Hill,NC. We will wait until Sun evening to start the donations to NCWW. We hope to add several more folks as we have room for a max of 20. The following have committed and are on the list

LB75 - George
Shawn Shepard - Shawn
PhilCK - Phil
pridmore - Andy
woodlaker2 - Ray
ednl - Ed
fulldec - Don
Danny Batchelor - Danny
dwminnich - Dave
Rick B - Rick
golfdad - Dirk
michael mathews - Michael
woodkid - Tim
Bill_in_ Asheville- Bill

Last edited:

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Dirk, is this the one in Chapel Hill? I was signed up at one time, but don't see my name. Lemme check my calendar and see if I'm on for another date...

Yupp, I checked and I was planning to be in this class on the 4th!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Ok Michael. Last word I had is you didnt know your work schedule yet.Will gladly add you to the list. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS