UPDATE: Design Class at Scott Smith's Shop in Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Hello all,

I wanted to tell you that we will hold the Design class at Scott Smith's shop on Saturday November 15.

Thanks to all who have registered here through the forum! I have registered several people through my website also, so the class will have a good group and I am excited to meet all of you. The class size will be ideal at 25 people, and we still have some seats available, so I hope you will sign up if you haven't yet!

For those that have already signed up, please pm me if you have any special food allergies or preferences.

thanks,

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Stuart,

I have tried to pay your invoice, but your provider has rejected my attempts. Can I mail you a check?

Rob Payne

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Stuart,

I have tried to pay your invoice, but your provider has rejected my attempts. Can I mail you a check?

Rob Payne

hmmm. I wonder what the problem is?

No worries though, a check is no problem.

Stuart Kent & Co.
PO Box 3752
Greenville, NC

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
As they say, "the check is in the mail"! Looking forward to the class and seeing other NC Woodworkers for an interesting day.

Rob Payne

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Hello all,

thought I'd remind anyone that's interested in joining us for the Demystifying Design Class at Scott Smith's, that there are still some seats available. I had a great conversation with Scott last night and he told me about an interesting slab he would like to present to the group as a design problem - you all know that if Scott says it's an interesting piece then it has to be special!

It will be a fun day and I am looking forward to meeting all of you. Don't forget that we are having lunch cooked on Scott's grill, and you can pick up some lumber while you're there!

Stuart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS