Upcoming handtool workshops

Status
Not open for further replies.

willarda

New User
Bill Anderson
I have two workshops coming up, ending my workskhop program for the year.

Making a Traditional Toted Smoother. November 8 and 9.
We will make a closed handled smoothing plane (maple with a wenge handle and strike button), plus the plane blade. A 2 day workshop. $160 plus a materials fee. One opening left.

Dovetailed Jewelry Box with Handtools. December 6-7.
We will make a dovetailed keyed lock jewelry box (Peruvian walnut and quilted maple) using either through or half blind dovetails. Hand planes to dimension the work, cut the grooves and decorations, etc. Experience (even limited) with dovetails is necessary. A 2 day workshop. $160 plus a materials fee. One opening left.

Members of NC Woodworkers, TWA, EAIA, WTGNC and MWTCA are eligible for a discount. I provide all of the tools necessary. A comprehensive manual is provided for each workshop. Lunch is provided both days.

willarda

New User
Bill Anderson
My new class schedule will come out in January for 2009. I will have seveal beginning dovetail and beginning mortise and tenon workshops in February, Each of those workshops will be followed by advanced sessions covering those subjects in greater detail.

Send me an email at bill@edwardsmountainwoodworks with your contact information, etc and I will put you on my notifiction list. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS