Unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I'm sure you all have seen the thermometer showing total donations of $2,815. We raised $1,535 in the last 9 days of the drive. We had $1,280 when I made my "Time is slipping away" post on March 6. I know something was said about not going into detail when I make a post thanking everyone, however, I don't think there is anyway we could justify not informing the membership of the final results. I will make a post tomorrow and just say that we had a successful drive and let the thermometer speak for itself.

M

McRabbet

On the contrary, I think you should be exuberant in your praise of the strong outpouring of support that our donors have shown. It is a great indicator of the generosity of our members and I honestly think we should let them know how much they are appreciated. Letting them know that 1/2 of the funds were raised in the last 10 days wouldn't hurt either.

Let's hope we have similar success with the Spring Raffle!

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Rob, I agree with what you just posted and will take your advice in consideration when I make the post tomorrow. I think there was some concern a week, or so, ago about too much detail jeopardizing future drives. With plans for only two drives this year several months apart, I don't really think that will be an issue. We raised as much in this 45 day drive as we did in the two previous 30 day drives (approx. $1,200 and $1,600).

I'm sure the Spring raffle will be a resounding success. You've done a great job and have secured some very nice prizes. I think NCWW is going to be on sound financial footing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors