Unloading some Maple...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckenziedrums

New User
Tim
Picked up a few hundred bdft of relatively soft (not quite big leaf super soft maple) maple and I've got a lot more than I can use. I've got it sorted out front of my garage right now because someone was supposed to come pick up a decent chunk of it this morning and flaked at the last minute. If anyone is bored today and wants to head out to SW Charlotte (Steele Creek area) and pick up some kinda curly maple for $1.50/bdft shoot me a message or email: tim@mckenziedrums.com

It's rough cut and of various color/quality with some pieces having some nice ambrosia and all of it seems to at least have a little curl with some pieces having more than other. Average length is 6-8ft and about 8" wide with several 12" wide boards and a couple that are more like 20". With the exception of one board it's 4/4 and there's 3 boards of sycamore in the pile as well. Just need to clear some space :) Preferably today before I have to go restack it back in the garage! Picture below shows one piece I ran through the planer. I do have a portable planer here with a helical head and we can run the boards through if you need to for a little more dinero.

Lumber_2.jpg

View image in gallery

mckenziedrums

New User
Tim
About 1/4-1/3 gone... I'll be pulling it back out of the garage again this Saturday for some folks that have appointments to come check it out. Most of what's left is the 7-8" wide and around 6-8 foot long variety. There are a few wider boards that are around 5' long but the bigger stuff it pretty much gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS