Unisaw Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
As you may remember a few months ago, I posted a cabinet that I built for under my Unisaw, well I have completed the rest of it. Heres is the router table to go with it. Since my saw is a left tilt, I had to move the Bench dog to the far right instead of the left side where it was on my contractor saw. Both drawers are used for router bits and accessories. It rides on the mobile base but I made it so it could be removed and act as a stand alone unit too.

IMG00155.jpg

View image in gallery

Jim Roche

New User
jim
Very nice set up Brad! That router table will be a joy to use with everything so convenient. Nice work.:eek:ccasion1

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Impressive! I was looking at the new Unisaw at Woodcraft today and talking about how that little drawer unit they included was not a good use of space.

What is your edging, walnut?

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
Yes it's Walnut, Most of the rest is made out of some Chinese maple plywood that I wouldn't use on anything real good, and some maple I had laying around with the walnut. I spent many nights trying to figure out how to use all of that wasted space and now am able to have the saw, router table and all the accessories stored in the original footprint of the saw.

T

toolferone

Very nicely done! I really like the use of space.

My hope is when I cal my shop finished, my saw will be off the mobile base and then I will build a cabinet under it.

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
Very nice. I'm thinking of doing something similar and I like how you left an opening to access the foot pedel so that the saw is still mobile. I can see something similar in my future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS