Two thumbs up for Klingspor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Went to WS Klingspor this morning to pick up a few small items and took my post card that they sent out to announce their sale - I took it back in and they gave me the sand paper kit they said we would get:eusa_danc:icon_thum Alot of good stuff - anyways thanks Klingspor -

Another reason I am writing this is to say that I have no need for the "Hook & Loop" sanding disk that is in the kit - I have 5 - 5"x5 hole from 100-220grit and the same for the 8 hole - if any of you need them first one to shoot me a PM gets them

M

McRabbet

I stopped in Hickory yesterday and picked up 5 items -- the latest revision of Bob Flexner's Understanding Wood Finishes at 30% off, some Watco finishes and a pair of Kreg drawer setting jigs (both the magnetic drawer slide holder and the drawer setting jigs) at 10%. That amounted to some great savings -- thanks Klingspor! And I got my freebie sanding pack, too!

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Went to WS Klingspor this morning to pick up a few small items and took my post card that they sent out to announce their sale - I took it back in and they gave me the sand paper kit they said we would get:eusa_danc:icon_thum Alot of good stuff - anyways thanks Klingspor -

Another reason I am writing this is to say that I have no need for the "Hook & Loop" sanding disk that is in the kit - I have 5 - 5"x5 hole from 100-220grit and the same for the 8 hole - if any of you need them first one to shoot me a PM gets them
I can always use some 5" 8 hole discs.

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
I was in the Raleigh store Friday and picked up a Lignomat moisture meter and Flexner's finishing book. Great pricing and the sanding kit was cool too. Good show Klingspor!!:icon_thum

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Gee, I never got my card. :dontknow: No worry, as I didn't have time to stop by Saturday. :embaresse

M

McRabbet

Hey, Tom -- there is always today! You don't need a card to get either the discounts or the free sandpaper packet! And you don't even need to make a puchase to get one of those! Last day of the sale is today. and you'r enot that far to make a trip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS