Turnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghayes02

New User
Gary
:gar-BiBeing a Newbie, (less than a week) some folks asked to see some of my work. So I posted 5 pics in my gallery, (ghayes02). The photos aren't to good , but I hope you can see the work. I will get some better photo in the future....Let me know what you think. good or bad:rotflm:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
For the click lazies...
DSCN0112.JPG

DSCN0110.JPG

DSCN0109.JPG

DSCN0010.JPG

NICE WORK!!!! I have yet to try a bowl and love being tempted by pictures like those!!

ghayes02

New User
Gary
Pics of Turnings

Being new to NCWW, (less that a week), some folks have to post pictures of some of my turnings. I am not sure of the best way to do this, and could not figure out how to attach them to this thread. So I add them to the member gallery in ghayes02. Check them out and let me know what you think. Good or Bad. It is always good to get some input about what you are doing.

Thanks,

Gary

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Re: Pics of Turnings

DSCN0109.JPG

DSCN0112.JPG

DSCN0010.JPG

DSCN0110.JPG

Great looking work Gary, the figured Walnut on the Nova is my favorite. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Now that you have your pictures into the gallery you've done the hard part. Open up a picture you would like to post in a thread and scroll down there will be the URL or code that you need to do it. Use the best size option to give you what I just posted. The best tip I can give is to have the site open in two windows or tabs, so you can toggle back and forth between the post you're making and your photo gallery.
Once you do it one time, it's really simple.

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

Those are some really nice turning projects. I agree with Dave, I like the walnut on the lathe the best.

ghayes02

New User
Gary

Thanks, I will try you process the next time I post something....I knew there had to be a way, beings other people were doing it.....

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member

Welcome Gary. That's some nice work.:thumbs_up I just had to respond becuase there seem to be very few of us with a DVR:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:tool:

J

jeff...

Wow nice boxelder there - I've old been looking for a saw worthy boxelder log for over a year now :wsad:

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member

Welcome Gary - Thanks for posting your pictures. Beautiful work!

Ernie

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member

Beautiful stuff Gary. I like the natural edge on the bowl, what are you going to use it for?

skeeter

New User
Charles

That's some really nice turnings and some really good looking wood. Got to love the curly Walnut.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster

Very Nice turnings .
I too love the walnut. But I really like the natural edge, that is sooo cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS