Turnings from the past Month & Inspired By Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Everyone,

I am back to get some more of the wonderful comments you have out there. Here are some turnings I did while my wife was in the Hosp and while my son was a sleep.

Wish I had more than this, but hey you only have so much time, and with tilling up my back yard and re-planting grass, planting a garden, and tending to it and going to Chapel-Hill every few days this is all I could turn out!

The Bowl is Greenwood Pecan from (Mark) Gofor.... Thanks Mark
What do you see in this one?

The Pens are Mahogany and Soft Maple, and ASI??? Wood from the picnic table and Cherry and I was inspired by Alex's "Pen Ultimatum Video". Thanks Alex

And a Bracelet made of Cherry and Walnut for my sister.

Hope you had fun looking,

See you when I have some more time!!! :rotflm:

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Matthew, that is a great assortment of turnings! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I've never thought of the bracelet idea. That's pretty darn cool and I know several ladies in my family would enjoy them. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work man. :icon_thum

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Nice job Matthew - if that is the wood that I talked to you about at the picnic it is Epi - I believe it is a wood that comes from South America and is very dense - how did it turn

DavidF

New User
David
The tools (and fingers) must have been very close to all that spinning metal on the bracelet! I would have done that on a mandrel. Nice job on all the projects.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Oh ya one more thing
Your segments look good nice and tight joints:icon_thum
But if you get hooked on them DONT BLAME ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS