Try it all tinkerer from northern Greensboro

SamE0717

New User
SamE0717
Hey all,

As the title says, I’m a try it all tinkerer from northern Greensboro. I am relatively new to living in NC, been here about 3 years now, but certainly not new to tinkering. As young as just being able to walk I wanted to “help” my grandfather and have always had an interest in how things work … building, tearing up, repairing and designing better next time.

I have a wide range of passions and interests including but certainly not limited to woodworking, tinkering, 3D printing, CNC, CAD and technology. I have never met a problem that I am unwilling or unable to attempt to solve or a project too big to tackle although sometimes my eyes is bigger than my plate should allow.

I am lucky to have some amazing friends and mentors that have taught me tons and provide access to a nearly endless toolset and continued wisdom.

I am looking to continue to learn, see inspiration , and who knows what else.

Sam

Last edited:

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard. There is a lot of interesting talent here. Willing to share, help, and learn as we go.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Welcome, you will like it here ......... do not be afraid to share or ask questions

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Sam - as you may have already seen - your interested are pretty much covered by this group!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS