Triangle source for 6" duct work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
I have acquired a cyclone that I want to start using. I plan to use 6" duct work, but the Cary Lowes only carries the Sch 40 $$$ expensive stuff. I have read in previous posts about McMaster Carr as a source for fittings, but want to find a local source for thin wall 6" (PVC?) pipe.

Ideas? I looked at TSC online, but did not see that carried there.

Note I post with some trepidation because the last time I tried to post here I was hit with the dreaded "security" trojan/virus and have still not lceaned it all off my other computer!:BangHead:

Henry W

Allan Campbell

New User
Allan
Agri-supply on Rt 70 in Garner has 6" thin wall PVC. When I bought a year or so ago it was about $13 per 10' section. They keep it in the yard so you won't find it in the store, just go to the customer service desk.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Re: Thanks Allen

I looked online for TSC stores, thinking that the place in Garner was a TSC. :confused_ Not to be found?! hmmm?

Now that you mention Agri-Supply, I realized that was the place I was thinking of. Thanks for the suggestion!

Henry W

Bob Wingard

New User
Bøb
ACE is the place ... at least around here ... they have the best prices, but don't stock many of each fitting ... if you know what you want/need, they will be happy to order for you.

T

toolferone

I bought mine at Ferguson's plumbing supply off Yonkers rd.

Drew Roy

New User
Drew
Just a reminder when using PVC for duct work....run some bare copper through your pipe for static electricy between machines. If there is EVER a fire your insurance will cover you a little quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS