Triangle Area Lunch Get Together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Hey Triangle Area woodworkers - any interest in getting together for lunch and shop talk in the next couple of weeks? :eusa_danc

bobby g

BSHuff

New User
Brian
I would be down for a lunch meeting if it is somewhere near RTP. I work in support, so my lunches are tentative, but if I am not on a case, I will be there.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I am highly likely if it isn't too far a trek from North Hills; since a few have said RTP, I would suggest Brier Creek area as close to RTP but in the direction of N Raleigh...

BTW, Steve - that's a really good look for you... :D (this will be a weird comment if you change your avatar back)

ReynoldsJay

New User
Jay
I'm up for it. Would be great to meet some people in person. I second the Briar Creek area. When and where?

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Hey! Hey! Hey! Y'all are starting to sound like that crazy Greensboro Lunch Bunch. :gar-La; Good on ya, Bobbyg. :eusa_danc

Bill

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Brier Creek is fine with me but I don't know what's there. I'm pretty much open so, can someone suggest a place to eat, date and time. I look forward to it!

bobby g

Last edited:

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Brier Creek is fine with me bit I don't know what's there. I'm pretty much open so, can someone suggest a place to eat, date and time. I look forward to it!

bobby g

Well, there are more than a couple of choices:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/n/25/48465/Research-Triangle/Brier-Creek-restaurants

Red Robin, Applebees and O' Charleys are "general American" and most of the others are ethnic places of one sort or another. I would be happy to try almost anything, but our crowd tends toward the aforementioned type...

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just thinking - How about we talk Russ Denz into coming to Raleigh before he leaves for Arizona on Nov 17th and we have a nice going away lunch for Russ and his wife.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Red Robin, Applebees and O' Charleys are "general American" and most of the others are ethnic places of one sort or another. I would be happy to try almost anything, but our crowd tends toward the aforementioned type...

In that vein, there is also Chilli's, Longhorn Steakhouse and Jason's Deli. And Brick Oven. Those and the 20 other eateries in the Brier Creek are are pretty busy during the lunch hour, especially Jasons Deli (I eat lunch in the area 3 or more days/week). I'd say O'Charleys is our best bet for getting a reservation for a large group - they have a back area that is usually closed off at lunch.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
In that vein, there is also Chilli's, Longhorn Steakhouse and Jason's Deli. And Brick Oven. Those and the 20 other eateries in the Brier Creek are are pretty busy during the lunch hour, especially Jasons Deli (I eat lunch in the area 3 or more days/week). I'd say O'Charleys is our best bet for getting a reservation for a large group - they have a back area that is usually closed off at lunch.

Thanks for that input Chris. All OK with that? OK, let's put a day and time out there. I'll leave that to someone that works for pay.

bobby g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS