Triad SHOP CRAWL - August 17th 2019

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks for organizing this event Jeremy, you did a great job. Your shop is beautiful, with plenty of solutions for many of the things that one can run into while fitting a working shop in a basement home.
Seeing how many people we could pack in my little work space was a riot. I'm glad everyone got to see that you can work in a small space, that said yes we all long for more space.
All of the shops were special to see. Spending time with everyone was even better. Thanks to everyone who took part and spent time with all of us.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Only Jeremy has permissions at this point, others will need to let me know so i can add you.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
It is to my sorrow that I must bow out of the shop crawl. I've wanted to attend one since joining NCWW in 2010. I hope someone can attend in my place. Also hope someone will post pics of the shops so I can better figure out how to best set up my shop in the future.

The better news is that I just received the official word that I will be getting a kidney transplant from my living donor on 8/21 ! I have so much to get done before then as I will be a bit incapacitated for a good while afterwards.

Ya'll have fun on Saturday !
That is GREAT news (the second half) Where will they do the transplant?

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
Thanks so much Jeremy for organizing and keeping us on schedule. I think you can a second party with all that leftover pizza! I had a great time meeting everyone, and I got a bonus shop afterwards picking up a classifieds item from another member in Winston Salem on the way home.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Charlotte is the closest transplant center from where I now live, so at 5 AM on 8/21, I'll be going in the front door !
That is GREAT Brent! Good luck, not sure if you are a GOD fearing person, but I will say a prayer for you anyway!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS