Travel plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Hello all,

I thought I let let anybody who needed delivery help know that I am leaving Raleigh 3pm this Friday and headed to Charlotte, coming back Sunday afternoon. I am offering delevery service if needed.

sawduster

New User
Robert
I am trying to get a bench top jointer from Asheville to here and Lorraine is trying to get blower parts to Littleton ( i can help with that as well )
The items are going to Charlotte ( WW'ing show ) via the express, but i'm not sure about the second leg back to here
Check out " Asheville to Youngsville " thread and "Asheville to Littleton " thread
Your offer to help is greatly appreciated :eusa_clap
This site rocks !! :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

I am trying to get a bench top jointer from Asheville to here and Lorraine is trying to get blower parts to Littleton ( i can help with that as well )
The items are going to Charlotte ( WW'ing show ) via the express, but i'm not sure about the second leg back to here
Check out " Asheville to Youngsville " thread and "Asheville to Littleton " thread
Your offer to help is greatly appreciated :eusa_clap
This site rocks !! :icon_thum
Robert,

I know that the first leg is well covered (Dancam has both items in his gaze) and 3 people have offered to take all of the stuff from Charlotte to the Triangle (Sapwood, Junquecol and Toolferone). I believe that Tom lives closer to the north side of the area (Roger is in S. Durham and Bruce is in Apex) and so he should be the closest to Leg 3 folks. IIRC, Fernhollowman (Jim Murphy) volunteered to get stuff up north of Raleigh since he works near RDU and maybe you can link up with him.

Hopefully, Tom will agree and volunteer kudos should go to Roger and Bruce. Let me know if I can do anything else.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
If the Kilt-man (aka Toolferone) brings back the gear for Robert and Lorraine, I have offered to deliver to Robert and then carry northeastward for Lorraine. PM was sent to Kilt-man.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Simply amazing how this group comes together for the benefit of other members :icon_thum There is no way I could get this jointer without your gracious assistance
You guys ROCK :headbang:

Volunteer kudos to jerrye as well. He was also willing to pick it up for me on his next pass through Asheville if other arrangements couldn't be made
Thanx Jerry for your willingness to help :icon_thum

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Hey Tom
Will you have room to take a small knife back with you to give to fredp?

pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors