Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
I'd like to see if we can come up with a topic for the SketchUp workshop that folks will find useful. Please vote for one of the options here. Or suggest a new topic.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I won't be attending but I'll add my view on some basic things to learn and understand without developing bad habits in the process. BTW, bad habits are expressly forbidden by Dave!

1. Basics and benefits of using components. Drawing joinery.

2. Drawing in situ and using clean modeling.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
It looks like 22 out of 25 voted. If you're planning to join us for the workshop and didn't vote there's still a little time and you could sway the outcome.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Dave, any extensions you would recommend us to install before the workshop?

Thanks, John

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Thanks Dave, I'm still new to it and have only used the cut list ext. so I would like to know at some time what other you suggest.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I would also be interested in which extensions you feel are most useful for us amateurs. So far Cutlist is the only one I've used.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
OK. So the topic for next Thursday's SketchUp workshop is "Basics and benefits of using components" but I expect there'll be something about joinery in there which came in a close second. Early next week I'll set up the meeting and send the link to those on the list via a PM. -Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS