MVC-002F.JPG*MVC-001F.JPG

8 foot bench, 4 inch trestle legs

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
WOW!
That GIANT intake of air (you probably heard all the way over there) says it all!

Charlie Buchanan

Charlie
Corporate Member
I watched a video of Phil Lowe building a workbench a while back. When he had apparently finished with the project he stopped and said "just one more thing" then he banged the pristine surface with a hammer. Now it's ready to go to work.

kave

Kettrell
Corporate Member
Dang! That qualifies for my Top 10 in the category of: "GO BIG OR GO HOME"

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
How do you like it so far?

I am sure many will think this, so I will go ahead and ask: What was your motivation for buying a bench vs. building your own?

(By the way, I have not built my own bench, I bought a cheap Harbor Freight bench and beefed it up. Making my own bench has been on my To-Do list for over 2 years now.)

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Nice bench, I've often thought about building a nice bench but I tend to beat my benches up so I don't see the need.

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
I'll go ahead and say it...You suck eggs....Just joking. Congrats. I would like to have one in the future.

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
Nice.

You know if they find out your not using LN tools on it they will confiscate it, right? :)

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Didn't even know LN made benches ... until recently, I saw one similar on eBay (I think). Looks nice ... time to put it to work!

manfre

New User
Manfre

I am sure many will think this, so I will go ahead and ask: What was your motivation for buying a bench vs. building your own?

(By the way, I have not built my own bench, I bought a cheap Harbor Freight bench and beefed it up. Making my own bench has been on my To-Do list for over 2 years now.)

I think many of us buy a bench because it does a better job of holding wood than the imaginary bench we haven't gotten around to building yet.

To Do List [strike]2010[/strike] [strike]2011[/strike] [strike]2012[/strike] [strike]2013[/strike] [strike]2014[/strike] 2015

- [strike]Build Workbench[/strike] Order Workbench

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I think many of us buy a bench because it does a better job of holding wood than the imaginary bench we haven't gotten around to building yet.

To Do List [strike]2010[/strike] [strike]2011[/strike] [strike]2012[/strike] [strike]2013[/strike] [strike]2014[/strike] 2015

:rotflm:

Thank you Manfre - that was priceless!

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy

Haha, that is great. :) I assumed as much, but I was curious about the OP's specific motivation, as it could have been an entirely different reason.

alachua1947

New User
Donald

I'm sure that LN (or any bench manufacturer) can build a bench better than I can. I bought some wood in 2003 to build a bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors