Told Y'all I Still Had It......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
It being the Festool Kapex I won at the 2009 picnic. It has been a year and two months since I won the top prize in the spring 2009 Raffle. My son and I finally got around to starting to build a miter saw station today. It is just in the beginning stages as I intend on building doors on the front of it for hidden storage. We used the Kapex to cut all of the wood to build the station with the exception of the plywood on the right side. (Wow what a tool) It will look much better when it is complete but I wanted to post this start.

There will be five feet plus to the right and three feet plus to the left when we are done.

Total invested:
$25.00 in Raffle tickets (Kapex sells for over $1400.00)
$27.00 Lowes trip today

Had all of the plywood, hardwood, screws, nails, etc. left from previous projects:icon_cheers:icon_cheers.
Moral to this story if there is one, BUY RAFFLE TICKETS. I can't win for the next two years as BOD members are not allowed to enter raffles. Thanks so much to NCWW for making this gloat possible:eusa_clap:eusa_clap.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Looks good, Tracy!!:icon_thum:icon_thum I love my miter saw! I know you and Matt will enjoy that thing!! :wsmile:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I dont think it will work that way.:nah: send it over here for a few wee......mon.......yea.........a while...yeh thats it 4 a while for my research and development team to look at.:eusa_danc I'll git er back to ya soon as we work all da kinks out.:rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Nice work my friend. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap As soon as I start getting a pay check :help:, I'm going to start building shelves and dedicated work stations in my shop. Excellent job on the MS station. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I dont think it will work that way.:nah: send it over here for a few wee......mon.......yea.........a while...yeh thats it 4 a while for my research and development team to look at.:eusa_danc I'll git er back to ya soon as we work all da kinks out.:rotflm:

Tracy - nice job bro - but send that cool machine by my way before you send it on out to Fred and his "team" - I will see what my "team" and I can "develope" with it :icon_thum

Glennbear

Glenn
Nicely done Tracy :icon_thum I use a RAS for crosscutting but always end up with a Rube Goldbergish setup when cutting long pieces. With those large tables you are building it will make things a lot easier for you. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors