They are Back- 10% off Coupons at Lowes

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Our daughter moved recently, and so I picked up a "moving kit" at post office. It now (again) contains a Lowes 10% off coupon. Used it to buy a commode for her old house (which we own.)

rotel

New User
Rotel
Did it have the coupon in the kit? The post office at Crabtree here in Raleigh just has an ad in it pointing you to the Lowes moving website where you can fill out your information and they email it to you. I checked about two weeks ago so maybe it's changed??

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for posting this Bruce, when I moved from NJ to VA I saved the coupon from the moving kit until my shop shell was erected and bought my insulation and electrical supplies all in one fell swoop and saved a substantial piece of change. :wsmile:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Coupon was in the moving kit. I picked it up at a "contract post office," which happens to be the local Ace Hardware.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
And don't forget. Lowe's offers 10 percent to active and retired military every day. But you have to ask and show your ID.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
And don't forget. Lowe's offers 10 percent to active and retired military every day. But you have to ask and show your ID.
You can't tell it now, but I was TOO SKINNY to pass the physical. Needed to weigh six more pounds based upon my height. So I stayed home. But my family has a history of service, Dad WWII, brother 20+ years, BIL 20+ years, nephew 20+ years, oldest brother 4 years in the Navy, son in National Guard 6 years, two grandsons currently in National Guard (they have been home from Iraq about a year now.)

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Has anyone else found these available at their local post office? I need to purchase some hardwood flooring and the 10% discount would go a long way! The post office on Avent Ferry did not have them. Thanks, Mike

rotel

New User
Rotel
Mike,

I just sent you a PM with a link to one i was not going to use. It needs to be used before the end of the month.

Thanks
Mike

jhannum

New User
Jeff
The post office by Triangle Town did not have them either, but I did pick up packets that had them in Knightdale and Wake Forest

pirate71

New User
Evans
Don't forget that Lowe's is giving a 10% bonus on a gift card that you buy up until March 18(I think that is the right date). If you buy a $500 gift card, on march 18 they will add 10% to it. You can get a gift card up to $4,000 and they will ad 10% to it.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Marlin, I never thought about looking at eBay.

Evans, I am hoping that I can use the 10% coupon and get the gift card deal since this will be a major purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS