NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Is it YOU?
P1000414.JPG

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yes it is :cool::cool: Did you have to hand write all the numbers on the tickets or were you able to find pre-printed ones???
If you hand wrote them I'll buy you a Crab Rangoon or two.
Looking forward to tomorrow. Food, friends, and winning a raffle :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
shake it up good.. bring my ticket right up to the top!!!! Or middle.. or bottom... or where ever the winner is pulled from!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wait those are Indiana tickets....you got the wrong forum :swoon:

(you made me look really close at them)
Dave:)

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
This time we really are lucky a dog isn't picking the winner...the container is where my pup gets her treats stored.:rotflm: It was the only thing I had that would work well!!!:BangHead:

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Gary those tickets look awful bunched up in there. Think maybe they might want to be separated out in just a bit larger container for the pick.
Cause mine is at the bottom and to one side, I can see it.:gar-Bi
It's screaming, " Let me out of here, I can't breath, and I'm sure someone has had mexican".
As it jumps out of the container, into the waitresses hand, and handed to DaveO.:rotflm::rotflm:

woodylarry

New User
Larry
If DaveO wins ther'll be a mutiny followed by him walking the plank.

:wink_smil (really tho- good luck Dave and everyone) ((especially me!))

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
This time we really are lucky a dog isn't picking the winner...the container is where my pup gets her treats stored.:rotflm: It was the only thing I had that would work well!!!:BangHead:

My hope is that NCWW makes raffles a bit more regular. Seems to bring in good money (better than just selling the tool at least) and it's a bit of forum fun for a while as people get excited ... SOOOOO if that were the case, I think we should take it a step further ....

Like maybe have a design contest to design a "ticket mixer", and then maybe a NCWW group build to make it. Then the "ticket mixer" could be used at the raffles so that the poor dogs don't get too much fiber in their diet when their bones return to the container!:rotflm:

Whatcha thinkin guys and gals?

Bryan S

Bryan
Another hour or so. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Even if mine #'s arent one of the winning #'s I know what the money is for

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Come on people. Chow down, get your hineys back here and post the winning number! Nobody has a Blackberry? :)

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Come on people. Chow down, get your hineys back here and post the winning number! Nobody has a Blackberry? :)

Patience...

<do while not RS.EOF>

see, I'm not monitoring the thread while I should be writing code...

<end if>
<loop>

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I was there, I know the winning number, but I will wait for the official announcement. I do not know who won just the #. Sorry. :dontknow:

Doug

BTW: Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS