The Woodworking Source reopening on Saturdays

Thewoodworkingsource

New User
Boyd
Good Afternoon Everyone,

My wife and myself are opening The Woodworking Source back up on Saturdays in Mooresville NC. Some of you may know about The Woodworking Source, but if you are new then we offer a small retail shop and some S4S lumber that we make in house. For those of you that know of the store that's located inside The Moulding Source, just know that we are going to continue the store as it has been going for many years. We are going to keep business going that the Dinardo family established many years ago. We are grateful for the opportunity that Rick has offered us. This will continue as a family owned business for years to come. The store has Festool, Woodpecker, Whiteside, Kreg, Freud and Tanos items. We also have free coffee on Saturdays, so come by to meet people and have good conversations as well. There will also be some S4S lumber for sale that's on hand. We mill that in house and can take orders for S4S at certain times of the year. Join our Instagram page below. Facebook soon to follow also.

@the_woodworking_source

184 Azalea Road
Mooresville NC, 28115
704-658-1111

Sincerely,
Boyd and Donna Snyder

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to you and your wife Boyd, I hope you have many very successful years ahead of you!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Boyd and Donna,
You have some mighty fine shoes to fill, that Rick left you - but I am guessing you are up to the task!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS