The Woodworking Show March 29, 30, 31 CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Is this event being held in Liberty Hall or Freedom Hall? Liberty is the larger and newer of the venues there.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
​I think I'll be able to help. I have several things flying around, but hopefullyhings will be settled out by then. I'll keep you posted.

Pop
:XXcompute

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
A nice link, in that most of the vendors listed are also linked to that page. I looked at the Park calendar earlier this week and couldn't even see an event for next month.
Thanks, Mark.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
This is getting very close! Does anyone have something else to demonstrate? Let me know! Would you like to help in our booth?

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Is Chantilly a crafts show? I found a Chantilly neighborhood in Charlotte but not a "Chantilly" whatever.

Berta, based upon experience and schedule for other shows on circuit this year, doors don't open to public till noon on Friday. Unfortunately for NCWW, if we go to show it would be Chantilly the weekend before the Charlotte show. Chantilly is about an hour from our daughter's house, so we could do a visit and also take in the show. For those who haven't been before, be sure and take in the FREE talks. That, plus picking up trinkets (things that cost more to ship than to buy) are my two reasons for visiting the Show. Always enjoy Jim Heavy of Wood Magazine's talks. He is one of the most "down to earth people" you could ever hope to meet.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I will not be going to Charlotte as we are going to Chantilly the following weeked.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
We realize that most of you have employment and cannot take time off as you like. However, probably a good number of you are in the retired class and may be in a position to lend a helping hand Thursday for Set-Up and/or Sunday for Knock-Down. In other words:

HELP NEEDED!!

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Hi Folks, I haven't worked at one of these shows in a few years. I read their general info. and found a problem. always before when a person was a volunteer for a club booth his free time could be spent enjoying the show. Now his or her booth time will be monitored, and to see the show you are required to buy a ticket. As an additional goody there will be no senior or veterans discounts. I'm not trying to be the club grump, but this is something I came across that I felt might be worth calling attention to.

Pop

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I have 20 tickets available for volunteers. Where is a time requirement? I always let members take a break for lunch and looking around Pop.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS