The police will be at my house soon!!! (gloat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
The police will be at my house soon if not they should be.:swoon: I have a co-worker that thought he would like wood working and went out and bought a couple top of line tools before trying it. As you can guess he really did not take to wood working and had some tools he wanted to dispose of. So we worked a deal (and if I tell you what it was you would run me off of the site :rotflm:)
So here they are

DSC01375.JPG

DSC01376.JPG

And in the picture with the 12" miter saw you can also see the impact driver and a couple of new 18 volt batteries:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Last edited:

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
YOU SUCK!!! GREAT SCORE!!!!

What ya gonna do, when they come for you.....

I'll just have to come take them off your hands and save you from doing some serious jail time.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:thumbs_up:thumbs_up Great score, not every one can be woodworkers!!

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
:thumbs_up:thumbs_up Great score, not every one can be woodworkers!!

I have been working with him trying to see if he would get the hang of it for the past 4 months. He did not have a table saw and I think that started him off on the wrong foot and went down hill from there. He does like turning and comes over and uses the lathe once and a while. I will be doing some work in his shop setting up his metal working equipment that his dad left him.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
I have been working with him trying to see if he would get the hang of it for the past 4 months. He did not have a table saw and I think that started him off on the wrong foot and went down hill from there. He does like turning and comes over and uses the lathe once and a while. I will be doing some work in his shop setting up his metal working equipment that his dad left him.

Ah! that explains it. He started out on the "Darkside" and got pulled into a vortex in which there was no way out!:rotflm:.

In a way he's lucky....got off easy! Let's see, there's the Table Saw, Table saw accessories, jigs, fixtures, Chop Saw, Jointer, Planer, Bandsaw, Drill press, Wood Lathe...... Oh where does it end?

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Nick: Great gesture!!:icon_thum:icon_thum

Like you, I believe in helping out a brother in need!

:rotflm:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
In a way he's lucky....got off easy! Let's see, there's the Table Saw, Table saw accessories, jigs, fixtures, Chop Saw, Jointer, Planer, Bandsaw, Drill press, Wood Lathe...... Oh where does it end?

The 12" slider is also part of the [strike]steal[/strike] deal:wtongue:

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
Nice! You will love the planer, I got one last week. I don't think you will like the saw though. So, just bring it over and put in in my shop. :gar-La;

J

jeff...

Nick I'm thinking those are no good - bring em over to my shop and I stress test em for you :gar-La;

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I always heard it was your moral obligation to seperate a fool from his money or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS