THE PM2000, READY TO USE....YUPIE with Pictures for proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Everyone,

It's finally time for me to gloat after all the little problems I have had with my PM2000. It is now up and running and have cut some MDF and Cedar... MDF for the KREG router table, made a shelf and will make it a custom dust collector box with tool and router bit storage. The Cedar is for the Cedar chest I am making for a lady in town. ANYWAY I am so Excited.....:gar-Bi It's like my birthday all over again, :new_birth Happy Un-Birthday To me, To you!

Here's the pics to prove it!

Have a good one, I know I will....:gar-Bi

"If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it!"

Matthew & Rachel
Custom Home Audio
M&R Audio

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Very nice! I love that combination of the old world work bench and the high tech modern saw. Rock on!

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Congratulations on getting the saw up and running, nice side table by the way, did it come with the saw:rotflm:(only kidding).
I'm glad to see that everything's coming together, soon all of the problems that you had will be distant memories.

Jimmy:mrgreen:

ps. What kind of cat is that ?

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Matthew,

Congrats on making it official... (posting the photos). You should have loads of fun making sawdust with that thing.

Ray

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Sweet! Breaking those tools in is gonna take you a while. Enjoy the reprieve from WGD while it lasts! :)

Bryan S

Bryan
Awesome gloats. May you have much more time to play with the new toys than I have had to play mine since I got them in over 2 months ago.:eek:ccasion1

ACobra289

New User
Bill
Something doesn't look quite right with it... where is the crap piled a foot high on the extension table? At least that's how mine normally looks. :gar-La;

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Matt,
nice saw,definitely a sweet piece of machinery,and the infamous work bench looks real handy too!

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Congratulations on getting the saw up and running, nice side table by the way, did it come with the saw:rotflm:(only kidding).
I'm glad to see that everything's coming together, soon all of the problems that you had will be distant memories.

Jimmy:mrgreen:

ps. What kind of cat is that ?

Yes the Side work bench table did come with the Saw :eusa_clap and that cat is a African Lion of course...Just kidding it's a Chinchilla Persian shaved like a Lion...This is my Boy cat and his name is HAWK!

Have a good one.:gar-Bi

Matthew & Rachel
Custom Home Audio
M&R Audio

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Very nice! I love that combination of the old world work bench and the high tech modern saw. Rock on!

So do I, Was very lucky to have received it. And the Powermatic tool company are the ones to thank, it's there bench and logo. I'm just glad it came with my Table saw.:cool: :icon_thum :eusa_danc

Matthew
Custom Home Audio

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
You ROCK, Matthew. But alas, I see your shop kitty has laid claim to the Kreg shelf.

HAWK LEE as we call him is a very curious cat and not scared of much. He claims anything in his path, and will meow at you furiously until he gets his way. We like to say, HAWK LEE is HAWK LEE in HAWK LEE, CAT OF ACTION! :rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm:

Have a good one, I know I will.

Matthew & Rachel
Custom Home Audio
M&R Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors