The one and only What are you Bringing list

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
That Gps will get you close but not into Seaforth.

Pdkennelly

New User
Parley
My large family of 9 or 10 (depending on how tired they are)
Pasta fruit salad.
I'll try to be there by 10:30. Woot. I'm excited. This will be the biggest birthday party I've ever had. :D

cobraguy

Clay
Corporate Member
Having to beg off last minute. Some family issues have thrown a monkey wrench into things. Nothing serious and everyone is well, just a necessary change of plans. I'll make the trip to Hickory to pick up my new planner. :)

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We've ordered BBQ (Brisket and Pork) for 100 people. Please show up and share this with us so we don't have a lot of left-overs.

In the past we've had a tremendous amount of great sides to go with the main course. Everybody like Bill's Nanner Puddin.

See y'all tomorrow.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
If you don’t like beef or pork, I’m bringing a crockpot full of Thai green curry chicken with lots of vegetables. I make it for the office every 6 months or so and they all rave over it. Even some who said they hate curry get seconds and thirds.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Is there an actual address? I tried putting those coordinates in, but my Garmin won’t accept them.
On US 64, heading either west, or east, Seaforth is located BETWEEN the two bodies of water. If you cross over two, from either direction, turn around and go back as you have passed it. From the west, you turn right into Seaforth, and from the east, you turn left into Seaforth.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS