The job I did not want but ...

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil, Absolutely beautiful as was you dedication to caring for Joan so well and for so long. You inspire on so many levels. Prayers for you and the boys.

Flute Maker

Mike
User
Phil your work is so awesome but the tribute you made to your wife was even more so! Praying for you and the family during the days ahead!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
That is a testament to your skills and a demonstration of your love - Prayers for you and the family.

gritz

New User
Robert
Knew I had to do. Today I rather quickly built, but with a lot of love. Joan loved tulips, the color blue and she always wore an ichthys on her necklace, so I incorporated all in her urn.
For those wanting to know, services will be held at Christ Episcopal Church on Capital Square in downtown Raleigh, 120 East Edenton St. Service on Wednesday Jan 8 at 11:00 in the Chapel with a reception following

View attachment 191074View attachment 191075
View attachment 191076
Amazing on so many levels...I pray I never face this task.

FrankK

New User
Frank
Your wife is looking down and smiling from Heaven on her beautiful work of art! Very touching.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Phil, as always, your workmanship is beautiful. Please accept my deepest sympathy for the loss of your wife.

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Excellent work, Phil. We wouldn't expect any less from you. My thoughts are still with you and yours.

NCTurner

New User
Gary
The strength, will, and determination it must have taken to complete this beautiful piece are truly telling of the man and his love for whom it was crafted. My heartfelt prayers to you and yours.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS