The inks not dry yet dry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
on the financial post and the nitpicking has already started. It doesn't surprise me that Alan was the first to do it. I don't think it is necessary to explain every line in detail and suggest that we not get sucked into doing it. I am a firm believer that, if we encourage donations from the membership, we are obligated to provide them financial info but are not obligated to get caught up in a never-ending explanation of those numbers.

M

McRabbet

I sure Steve is writhing at this point. I agree with Stuart. Let's hope it subsides.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Doug, your response was very professional and to the point. And yes we all knew there would be a few............

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I think everything so far is fine. Some questions more so than from some others, no surprises, but we just respond and start committees.

I think we need a finance committee.;-)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I did not see any comments that I would not have expected. I general I think that many were good questions.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
There may be some good that comes from this, especially if some members put forth some ideas that will help us to reduce costs.

So far, so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS