The deed is did ( gloat )

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
after tons or research, lots of input and sleepless nites, I have done the deed. I am the proud poppa of a bouncing baby Bosch 4100 :gar-Bi the obligatory visual proof ( with a little sawdust as per proper procedure )

bosch_4100.jpg

This thing is straight and true right out of the box ! :icon_thum Through some clever manipulation of Lowes price matching policy and a couple of Visa gift cards I've been sitting on, my out-of-pocket for this was slightly over $350 :icon_cheers The stand is a tiny bit cumbersome in my small shop versus a stationary saw ( I can live with it ), but this thing folds up and wheels out the door in a flash :D Something a stationary saw cannot do. I already have to do all of my heavy lifting outside anyway ( planer, joiner etc ) so it was actually a large part of my decision
Fred has been schooling me on box building and I can't wait to give one a try :eusa_danc

Thanx for lookin ....and thanx everyone for your suggestions and input :eusa_clap

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Glad you found something that would work for you bro. :eusa_clap Waiting to see some projects off it....

Brian.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
You will enjoy that little saw (w/the big features)!

I have read nothing than glowing reports for that saw.

WTG! :icon_thum

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors