The death of my first friend, my dad

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was awakened this morning and informed that Command Sargent Major Don Moore had passed. He was my first friend, hero, teacher, he was my father. He was the man who introduced me to woodworking, and encouraged me along the way. I will miss you old man.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Richard, so sorry for your loss, you will be in our prayers

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Richard I am so sorry for your loss. While he is gone from your sight he will live on in your heart. Prayers for you and your family.

wooduser

New User
Lecil
Richard he will always be in your heart. My condolences and prayers for you and your family. Quality people will always be missed.

Lecil

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
My condolences, Richard. As long as he is in your memories, he will always be there with you.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
So sorry for your loss, I know the feeling that many have during this time as I lost my dad a few years ago and we were very close. Prayers are offered for you and your family.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Richard, I am sorry for your loss. I hope you will find some comfort in your memories and the bonds you shared. Blessed be~

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Deepest condolences to you and your family. I am sure he is standing proud at his Final Roll Call. RIP Sergeant Major.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS