That is What NC Woodworker Is About.

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Earlier this week, I posted about breaking a band saw blade. Because Woodcraft Bands is closed on Friday, it would be Monday before I could order a replacement. Mark E offered to give me a blade that he no longer uses, so I wouldn't be "dead in the water." A BIG thanks to Mark! Sharing and caring is what NC Woodworker is about. Cut out over a hundred car bodies tonite. Bruce

AmishWarlord

New User
Mitch
Good Job Mark E!

Wow I was beat after cutting 148 11.650" sections of 1x3" wood for my torsion box work bench and those cuts where just zip cuts with the radial arm saw with the length set up to make multiple cut easily without measuring so I know your wiped out after cutting out that many shaped pieces junquecol!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Good Job Mark E!

Wow I was beat after cutting 148 11.650" sections of 1x3" wood for my torsion box work bench and those cuts where just zip cuts with the radial arm saw with the length set up to make multiple cut easily without measuring so I know your wiped out after cutting out that many shaped pieces junquecol!
The cars are Volkswagon shaped, which means basically three radiuses. I have cut so many of these things over the years, that with "muscle memory", I could probably cut them blind folded. But I AIN"T GONNA TRY! In keeping with them being a "German Car", I use lumber imported from Germany. Lowes' "Top Choice" 2 X 4's are imported by Klauster Lumber Company. Their North American headquarters are in Myrtle Beach SC. What a wonderful spot for NA Headquarters. They can entertain clients year round at a local golf courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors