Thanks Guys

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
A year or more back there was some discussion about a puller called an 'Extractor'. I'd never seen such a thing but it looked handy for a lot of errant fasteners. I bought one and the later got one for my son. Over the year or so I've had this, it has been the perfect tool to get a pulling job done rather quickly and without a lot of mess. I used it today to pull an air driven staple out and thought I'd acknowledge that if it weren't for the help I get here, I would have a heck of a time getting that staple out considering where it was.

1   1extractor - 1.jpg
1   2extractor - 1.jpg
1   3extractor - 1.jpg
1   4extractor - 1.jpg

Our Sponsors