SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
image-1267526348.jpg

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Steve,

I'm just one data point, but I think I prefer the old method of photo expansion (click, then expand inline). This one is really obnoxious when you consider that it launches on an "onmouseover" event. Further, it really does not allow you to expand photos inline with the text so that you can easily view the expanded photos *while* reading the corresponding text -- this plugin takes over the entire screen. There is also a significant delay (for me) from the mouse hover event to the launching of the photo (granted, this is on a dual-core 1.6GHz netbook, so not the fastest of machines).

I could be missing it, but I don't think it supports the option to forward the viewer to the maximum quality image in the user's Gallery either.

Just my $0.02. YMMV

Any chance such a feature could be configurable on a per-user basis so that we can use whichever method one prefers? That would remedy my objections but it may not be practical.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ethan, this not what you think. I was just testing attached pictures. I finally figured out why it wasn't working. Actually, this is a picture from vb built in picture gallery.
Steve,

I'm just one data point, but I think I prefer the old method of photo expansion (click, then expand inline). This one is really obnoxious when you consider that it launches on an "onmouseover" event. Further, it really does not allow you to expand photos inline with the text so that you can easily view the expanded photos *while* reading the corresponding text -- this plugin takes over the entire screen. There is also a significant delay (for me) from the mouse hover event to the launching of the photo (granted, this is on a dual-core 1.6GHz netbook, so not the fastest of machines).

I could be missing it, but I don't think it supports the option to forward the viewer to the maximum quality image in the user's Gallery either.

Just my $0.02. YMMV

Any chance such a feature could be configurable on a per-user basis so that we can use whichever method one prefers? That would remedy my objections but it may not be practical.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I see a picture of a dog on a hardwood floor in what appears to be Steve's kitchen area. Did I pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS