Talking with Customer Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
You know we all have done it or dreaded doing it.

Talking to Customer Care about one of our tools/equipment.

Some folks are really a pleasure to talk with, while others act like we owe them something and how dare we call them up so close to their lunch hour.:rolf:

This is not the case here, infact this is a good evening.

After calling everybody and their brother trying to locate stuff for my new Omnijig.
I was a bit frustrated with getting the same response. This is no longer in production, my computer screen shows "zero" so there is none."

All I wanted to do is to get past the lil person sitting in front of a computer screen, get off of their butt and go look.
Then I called this one number, the girl was gone for 5 minutes and she says
I found the very last one, we will send it to you free of charge.
Wow:eusa_danc, man I was happy. I had located a brand new Instructional Tape for the machine.
Folks what I got from the Big Brown Truck was more than just a Tape.

It was the bushing that is especially for these jigs and a dovetail bit.
I had been hunting for one of these bushings all weekend long.
I mean I have a complete bushing set but the one needed for these templates is allot shorter in height.

Now if I can just find those other templates.:icon_scra:icon_scra

yahoo

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Did you get her name? Be sure to call back and give her boss an earful about what a help she was to you. :thumbs_up

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thanks for sharing a positive customer service response:thumbs_up.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Mac, congratulations! I've been pretty happy with customer service from tool manufacturers as well. Maybe it has something to do with attitude. When you're friendly, you get treated right!

Although I'm surprised that video isn't available online yet. Tape? Sooooo 20th century :)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great find. I agree with Tom that you should call or write them back and tell her boss how helpful she was. People, myself included, often are quick to complain about bad service but slow to say thank you for extra special service.

IMHO if more people said thank you for good service we would get more good service.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Did you get her name? Be sure to call back and give her boss an earful about what a help she was to you. :thumbs_up

+1, I ask all my happy clients (most of them) to send a message to my boss about the level of service I provided. Maybe someday I'll get a raise :roll:

Dave:)

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
You won't believe this but the tape went blank after the first 42 seconds.:tinysmile_cry_t::cry_smile:cry_smile:cry_smile

And I mean it is pitch black and no sound like it got zapped.
:eusa_booh

Oh well I got the bushing and a dovetail bet.:icon_thum

I did send a email address to the boss's boss expressing my gratitude and relaying how professional and helpful this person was to me.

I did not, at that time, know that the tape was basically blank, but then again nobody would have known, it was all sealed up.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Glad to hear you had a good experience with support bro, dang shame about the video being blank though. :eusa_thin

Keep digging and maybe something will come up.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS