T&G wormy chestnut

kyler07

New User
Kyler
My house has an entire floor of original T&G wormy chestnut. My wife and I are about to begin a major renovation and are considering removing the T&G. In addition to the walls, we have a large built in media section made out of WC. The kitchen has solid WC cabinets - unfortunately, the original owner painted the outside of the kitchen cabinets white, but it seems to come off pretty easily and could most likely be taken off easily. We are looking for someone or ideas of places to approach who may be interested in purchasing. I do not want to take this all to the dump

828-712-4806 (text only) or kyler07@gmail.com

we live in Waynesville, NC

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    617.1 KB · Views: 207
  • image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    607.1 KB · Views: 183
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    863.6 KB · Views: 183
  • image2 (1).jpeg
    image2 (1).jpeg
    862.2 KB · Views: 187
  • image1 (5).jpeg
    image1 (5).jpeg
    932.1 KB · Views: 193

kyler07

New User
Kyler
well, for starters - I would like to live in a house that has a little bit of light, not a dark den. I don’t have the money to take down half of the outside walls to create new windows and I feel like painting this, “rare and beautiful wood” would be much more of a “sin” than pulling it out and offering it to someone who might be able to do something wonderful with it. So, unless you have a better suggestion, it comes down to taking it out or painting it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS