Sweet Deal...and I mean sweet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Here is the Tiger Sheppach Sharpener on sale at amazon for 131 ish right now.
http://www.amazon.com/Scheppach-Ver...ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1195583753&sr=8-5

This Sharpener is almost the same as the Tormek. I can personally vouch for it as I have one. Its a little different but not much at all. Also all Tormek jigs will fit on it with the exception of the planer/ jointer knife sharpening jig.

They also have the jet sharpener on sale below 200 I believe. You can do the research on that one. This is a deal that is to good to pass up if you need a sharpener.

Last edited:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
That would be an incredible price considering it lists for $299. It's a great sharpener and comparable to the Tormek.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
If anyone is interested in one of these, PM me with an offer. I purchased one earlier this year, along with the Tormek grader stone ($25) and Tormek Resurfacing Tool/truing jig ($65). It's practically brand new with only a couple uses to sharpen my chisels.

thrytis

New User
Eric
The Schelppach Tiger 2000 is now down to $119 now and the Jet is down to $167. Request a refund if you purchased one recently!

sediener

New User
Steve
Thanks for the heads up... The Jet sharpener is in a brown truck coming my way as we speak.

- Steve

The Schelppach Tiger 2000 is now down to $119 now and the Jet is down to $167. Request a refund if you purchased one recently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors