Sunny Scrollers meeting June 2, 2019

ednl

ed
Senior User
The Scroll Saw club, Sunny Scrollers, will have their next meeting at Klingspore's in Cary, NC on Sunday, June 2nd from 2-4 PM. Can't wait to see everyone there as I've been out of the country for the past two meetings. The meeting is open to everyone whether you scroll saw or want to learn how to scroll saw. Lee K.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Is this an offshoot group of NCWW, a separate club altogether? Do they have their own site?

It is a separate club. A number of the members are also NCWW members but there is no other connection. This is really a new startup group. There is no cost. ALL are welcome.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
It is a separate club. A number of the members are also NCWW members but there is no other connection. This is really a new startup group. There is no cost. ALL are welcome.
I was wondering if we should consider doing some affiliated cross linking and or marketing. Do we have a page to list other woodworking related sites or groups in NC somewhere?

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I don’t know of any exclusive to NC. You could post it on the Facebook page.

toolman

Administrator
Chad
If I didn't have a vendor / craft fair in Rocky Mount I would go.. Let me know when the next one come up!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry but I have to pass. Nothing wrong. Just to much going on right now.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Hi Everyone!

It was so good to be back with you and hear all of the wonderful comments about the last two meetings. Sunday was a fun show and tell meeting with Tom Doe taking Berta up on her challenge of last week and making two 3D kinetic objects one of which was electrically run. They were painted different colors and were amazing to watch. Don brought an exquisite Noah’s Ark that was beautiful and so intricate. Keith brought a myriad of boards with connecting gears on them and two unbelievable clocks. They were all real eye openers!
Berta has graciously offered to bring her portable scroll saw to our next meeting and show everyone how to use spiral blades. I’m anxiously awaiting her presentation.
So, it was a good meeting with many attendees. Please remember next month’s meeting which, as always, will be the first Sunday in July (7/7) from 2-4 pm at Klingspores in Cary and tell others about our group and invite anyone to join us.

See you in a month,
Lee K.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS