Sunny Scrollers Meeting 1/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ednl

ed
Senior User
Hi All!

The first Sunny Scrollers meeting of 2019 will be held this coming Sunday 1/6 from 2-4 PM at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop in Cary. As a reminder, meetings are always held on the first Sunday of each month, same time and place. EVERYONE is welcome whether you scroll or not as we will discuss projects, answer questions, show works of art, etc. Hope to see you Sunday!

Lee K.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hi All!

The first Sunny Scrollers meeting of 2019 will be held this coming Sunday 1/6 from 2-4 PM at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop in Cary. As a reminder, meetings are always held on the first Sunday of each month, same time and place. EVERYONE is welcome whether you scroll or not as we will discuss projects, answer questions, show works of art, etc. Hope to see you Sunday!

Lee K.

I am planning to attend and I will bring a project to demo.

ednl

ed
Senior User
[FONT=&quot]Hi! This past Sunday was the first Sunny Scroller club meeting of 2019! Happy New Year to all. Our attendance was the largest yet and Klingspor has permanently assigned us to meet in the large, back room at their shop in Cary. Our first business was to decide that all members should be contacted by e-mail regarding the date of the next meeting since some attendees don’t belong to NC Woodworker, However, I’ll still post upcoming meetings on this thread as well. Several members showed their beautiful works of art and of course we had lots of discussion and questions and answers. The meeting finally lasted the whole two hours. Please know that Sunny Scrollers welcomes anyone whether you currently scroll or would just like to find out more about it. We have no registration, dues, nor number of times you need to come to meetings. Just show up on the first Sunday of every month at Klingspor in Cary when we meet from 2-4 PM. We’d enjoy having you join us! Lee K.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS