Status
Not open for further replies.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Barry/DIrk,
I can help with setup friday afternoon. At this time I cannot commit to being there to volunteer on Saturday or Sunday, but that may change between now and then. I'm sorry for the non-committal.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Neal they wont set up until Sat morn. We appreciate the offer though. Hope you can make it out for a bit on Sat or Sun. I am bringing along an experienced hand on Sun. Donn Ward is coming to give us a hand.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dirk,
I was going by the chart Barry has in post #15.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Neal they wont set up until Sat morn. We appreciate the offer though. Hope you can make it out for a bit on Sat or Sun. I am bringing along an experienced hand on Sun. Donn Ward is coming to give us a hand.

Dirk and Neal, Apologies for any miscommunication regarding when we will set up for this event. Last year we parked the trailer, assembled the canopies and put the tables and lathe stands in place. That made completing setup Saturday morning much easier. The Arts Council provides security for the park so exhibitors and vendors can setup on Friday. We will begin setting up at 4:00.

Dirk, thanks for bringing Donn Ward with you.

jfynyson

Jeremy
User
Well I just got my sons soccer schedule and his first game is at the worst possible time for me to be able to volunteer on Sat. So, it'll be late afternoon (maybe not til 4pm) before I will be able to make it to this event and help out. What time is the booth open until ? Sorry just out of my hands and I hate that they post the schedule just a couple days before their first game...allows zero time to plan.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Take care of your son, they grow up too fast.

No no point in coming Saturday, Sunday would be a big help.

jfynyson

Jeremy
User
Cannot do Sunday but trying to get wife and kids to come on out early Sat morning, eat there then leave for his game so there's a small chance I may still make it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS