Still have a good quantity of 1/2 and 3/4" phenolic

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I still have on hand a good quantity of 1/2" phenolic sheets and 3/4" sheets. A few partial sheets and lots of cutoffs. I was unable to get the 1" sheets, but do have 2 1" thick 18"x5'. Woodman 2K wanted 1" so he has first say on those pieces. I have lots and lots of cutoffs in various thicknesses also.
Prices are--
1/2" $5.00 per square foot
3/4" 6.00 per square foot
cutoffs accordingly.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
would 1/2 phenolic make a good table saw sled or is 3/4 better?
(worried about the weight and the stability in storage of a sled that it too heavy)

cpw

New User
Charles
would 1/2 phenolic make a good table saw sled or is 3/4 better?
(worried about the weight and the stability in storage of a sled that it too heavy)

If you use the 3/4" you might need a winch to get it on and off the table.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Bruce let me know if I could get a 2 x 3 ft piece of the 1/2"

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

I do have some sheets just a little bigger than that Dirk. I'm sure we can find something that will work for you. I'll be sure to have them aboard when I get out your way.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

I'll try to find something that will work for you Dirk. I will try to get to the warehouse later in the week to make sure. I don't have access until the owner is able to open it for me.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
MAybe. Depends on if I make a run to Klingspor. Is that Cary?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I thought I already answered your question but I don't see my answer here. It will work very well. All the material is FLAT and can be glued with epoxy or CA. Can be machined with carbide saws and tooling, can be drilled and tapped, but DO NOT TRY TO RUN IT THROUGH A PLANER! It is very hard stuff!

LocoWoodWork

Steve
Corporate Member
I thought I already answered your question but I don't see my answer here. It will work very well. All the material is FLAT and can be glued with epoxy or CA. Can be machined with carbide saws and tooling, can be drilled and tapped, but DO NOT TRY TO RUN IT THROUGH A PLANER! It is very hard stuff!
Thanks for the info

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS