squash pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
A couple of turnings
A squash pot 14" tall
and a turning with subtle pattern (dont ask why)

squash_pot.jpg

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Earl your segmentation is amazing. You are gifted. How about a learning session for us mortals?

nelsone

New User
Ed
They both look great Earl, but I gotta ask...WHY??? (I'd have never asked if you hadn't told me not to!:rolleyes:)

Glennbear

Glenn
Beautiful as always.....
Why are they called 'squash pots'?

Because it is actually one of Earl's tall vases but he put it in a vise. :rotflm:
Sorry Joe, I could not resist the snow has me giddy. :embaresse I think that design is called a squash pot because of it's squat appearence similar to that of the vegetable. :wsmile:

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Beautiful as always.....
Why are they called 'squash pots'?

The shape is inspired, from the vessels of the native peoples of the southwest, as is my seed pots
Why they are called squash pots I dont know, I think the seed pots were to keep seeds in but I dont see how they could keep squash in squash pots?

Its A mystery

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
The shape is inspired, from the vessels of the native peoples of the southwest, as is my seed pots
Why they are called squash pots I dont know, I think the seed pots were to keep seeds in but I dont see how they could keep squash in squash pots?

Its A mystery

That's easy Earl, see you squash stuff up and put it in the pot, i.e. a squash pot. Mystery solved :wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS