Spindle Sander

Status
Not open for further replies.

ste6168

New User
Mike
Hey - Thought I saw a JET spindle sander for sale on here recently, can't find it now. Anyone know of one for sale? I could use one for an upcoming build, so I am on the lookout.

Thanks!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Mike, can't help with the Jet, but I have 2 spindle sanders and don't need but 1. I have a Delta Boss spindle sander complete, and in good working order. I will sell it for $125.00.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike,
I searched through the classifieds archive, and I see nothing related to a jet spindle sander. It must have been a CL posting that someone had shared.

ste6168

New User
Mike
Mike, can't help with the Jet, but I have 2 spindle sanders and don't need but 1. I have a Delta Boss spindle sander complete, and in good working order. I will sell it for $125.00.

I'd may take you up on that, but looks like the drive to get it may make it cost prohibitive. If I could get it to the coast somehow, maybe.

ste6168

New User
Mike
Mike,
I searched through the classifieds archive, and I see nothing related to a jet spindle sander. It must have been a CL posting that someone had shared.

Yeah, maybe that, or may have saw it elsewhere. Not sure! Appreciate it though.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'd may take you up on that, but looks like the drive to get it may make it cost prohibitive. If I could get it to the coast somehow, maybe.

If you want it, and are not on a time line, you could see if anyone is around to pony express it between Hickory and Morehead. I travel from Winston to Raleigh on a weekly basis. If anyone is traveling from Hickory to Winston, and from Raleigh to Morehead, there you go.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
If you want it, and are not on a time line, you could see if anyone is around to pony express it between Hickory and Morehead. I travel from Winston to Raleigh on a weekly basis. If anyone is traveling from Hickory to Winston, and from Raleigh to Morehead, there you go.

Thanks Neal. I'm sure I can find a way to get it to W-S if connections can be made between Raleigh and Morehead City. Spindle sander will be ready to travel in an hour of making all the connections. Thank you guys.

cpw

Charles
Corporate Member

Bruce,

If the deal with Mike falls through Robin and I will take it off your hands for $125. I am planning to attend the MWB Picnic.

Thanks,
Charles

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Thank you to you and your lovely bride Robin. I’ll let you know how it turns out Chuck.

ste6168

New User
Mike
Bruce,

If the deal with Mike falls through Robin and I will take it off your hands for $125. I am planning to attend the MWB Picnic.

Thanks,
Charles

Chuck - Go ahead an snag it, I am going to pass. Not sure how the logistics would work with getting it to the coast. I am in no big rush, something is bound to come up locally, someday. Thanks all!

cpw

Charles
Corporate Member
Chuck - Go ahead an snag it, I am going to pass. Not sure how the logistics would work with getting it to the coast. I am in no big rush, something is bound to come up locally, someday. Thanks all!

Cool! Thanks Mike!

Bruce, I'll see you in Shelby on Feb. 23, unless you expect to find yourself close to us before then. We'll let you know if we expect to pass your way before then.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
It has your name all over it now Charles. I'll bring it to the Mid Winter Blahs Picnic on the February 23, at Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church, Pleasnat Ridge Rd., Shelby, NC.

cpw

Charles
Corporate Member
It has your name all over it now Charles. I'll bring it to the Mid Winter Blahs Picnic on the February 23, at Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church, Pleasnat Ridge Rd., Shelby, NC.

Great! Thanks again, and thanks to Mike for being so gracious in giving his claim up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS