Southside Shop Crawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodrat

New User
Archie
It is with deep regret that I withdraw my participation in the Shop Crawl.

Please make the necessary corrections on your route, schedule, etc to
exclude the stop at my shop.

Thanks,

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Archie that's too bad. I am sure that you have good reason. Will you still be able to join us and visit the other shops?

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

I'm sorry to see that Archie has to drop out, but perhaps that means more time for Dave's elves to "pop the tops"! :eek:ccasion1

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I guess I will try and send a revised crawl package out tonight. I will also bring revisions to Scott's and distribute them to anyone who does not get the package by email.

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I guess I will try and send a revised crawl package out tonight.

Doug

Doug I don't think that you need to revise the package again. Archie's shop is only a few miles from both Jimmy's and mine and right after the lunch stop. If we are planning on dinning in the 40/42 area or before we get there in FV. We just need to continue down 42 a mile more and we are back on the original route. I suggest that the shop owner of the next shop lead the heard as I am sure there are a few idiosyncrasies in the route known only to the person that owns it.
Also I find it easier to navigate from a map with the locations marked than by turn-by-turn directions. That allows me to see what is in advance of the turn I have to make, and the possible alternative route once I've missed the turn. I will be printing me out a set as I think I am riding with Jimmy :eek:

Dave:)

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Doug I agree with Dave, all you have have to do is eliminate going to Woodrat's. After lunch go upt to my shop and then over to Dave's.

Jimmy

ps. I hope everything is okay Archie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS