Someone down east might want to check this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

New User
jay
So tempting. Must resist. I do not need any of this stuff. I do not need any of this stuff. I do not need any of this stuff. I do not need any of this stuff. I do not need any of this stuff. I do not need any of this stuff. I do not need any of this stuff.

<Mumbles to himself about sleeping on the couch>

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
That ad makes is sound like he is selling everything as a single lot!

It is really hard to tell what he is selling too and for how much- a Dewalt Shopsmith? Whatever it is, there is probably a branded part from the other machine sitting on or attached to it.

I was through there yesterday, returning from picking up a chunk of granite.

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Responded to this guy and asked for make and model #'s and pictures if he had them. His response back was "people interested are taking time to come and look at machines given it's 7500.00 worth". I responded "I don't think I'll be making the 4.5 hour trip not knowing what you have. Good luck with that."

Guess he has plenty of interest.

Robb

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Responded to this guy and asked for make and model #'s and pictures if he had them. His response back was "people interested are taking time to come and look at machines given it's 7500.00 worth". I responded "I don't think I'll be making the 4.5 hour trip not knowing what you have. Good luck with that."

Guess he has plenty of interest.

Robb

What would it take to take a couple of pictures to get the word out of what you have to sale? Seems to me that he would want to broaden his chances to sale. I don't own a camera but I can borrow one when needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS