Some weed pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Just gettin some seat time turning weed pots for Tracy . Did these over the last 2 weekends . I still tend to shy away from the deep grooves and sharp transitions because I hate trying to sand them clean ! :BangHead: :gar-La;

Cherry, poplar and cedar .....milled my own blanks from log sections I have stashed away. I'm finding more and more that I really enjoy doing that :icon_cheers

weedpot4.jpg

View image in gallery

Thanx for lookin :mrgreen:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thank you my brother!! I actually spent some time in the shop yesterday turning some myself. The Mother In Law is really getting anxious. I plan on spending every evening this week in the shop turning some more.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
they look great bro! hows come you dint show me dem pots yestadae?:gar-La; I may get a few more this week too. does tracy have a big truck?:rotflm:

sawduster

New User
Robert
I intend to turn several more ....it is great practice and for a good cause :eusa_danc, but I'm going to send these on along in the next couple days :icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
they look great bro! hows come you dint show me dem pots yestadae?:gar-La; I may get a few more this week too. does tracy have a big truck?:rotflm:
For this cause, I can get any size truck needed:icon_cheers. I work at a dealership/:wwink:

sawduster

New User
Robert

Dood I had home-made spaghetti on the brain and didn't even think about it :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS